background image
History
History

History

 
Saratoga Commercial Real Estate was founded in January 1994 in Bellingham, Washington to provide professional and high-level commercial real estate brokerage, consultation, and asset management services.   Originally starting with a small portfolio of properties, our office expanded and relocated three times over a nine-year period to accommodate an ever-growing demand for our services both locally and regionally.
 
In 2005 after participating as co-chairperson of a waterfront redevelopment task force, the original founder, Lydia Bennett, CCIM, CPM, went to work for the Port of Bellingham on that redevelopment project and to direct their real estate division.  Ken Reinschmidt, CCIM, who was working in the technical sales industry, purchased Saratoga.
 
Under Ken’s careful and inspired management, Saratoga has increased its brokerage capacity to five brokers, increased the management portfolio to well over 2,000,000 sf of managed office, retail, and industrial properties, and maintained the high-level of respect regionally that Saratoga enjoys.  He also undertook the purchase and renovation of a downtown office building where Saratoga’s offices relocated in 2009.  There, we continue to provide the professional and high-level commercial real estate services today as when Saratoga was founded.

close box

How to find office tenants

close box

Steps to eliminate vacancy

close box

The 1031 exchange guide